Monday 17 August 2015

Dear Heart

Dear Heart,

These are the things I wish I could say to you. What I scream in my head when ever you are around. The things that have become whispers, unable to be heard.

I want to tell how much I can't stand how you reply with a word consisting of one syllable. Was it so difficult to type a sentence? I also can't stand when you say 'ya' through text or in person. That's not even a word.

I want to say how much I really don't care about astrology, or what ever other nonsense you talk about, but that I simply listen to you talk about it forever because your passion for it makes me want to listen.

I want to tell you how when ever you say 'hello' like in that song by the cat empire, my heart melts a little but more.

How whenever you go on you start telling me about your nerdy star wars duels it just makes me love you even more.

How when ever I say "you suck", what I really mean is that you're an idiot but I love you anyways.

I actually love it when you send green hearts, even though green hearts are actually the stupidest.

I want to tell you that I miss you when ever you are not around.

I admittedly look at your lips way too often wondering what it would be like to kiss you.

I want to tell you that you are the greatest person I have met in a very long time, and that I can't remember what it was like before you but it must have been bleak.

I want to tell you that you underestimate yourself too often and that it's surprising how many people aren't throwing themselves at you.

I need you to know how smart you are. How naturally charming you are. How much of an amazing person you are, even if there are some fatal flaws in your music taste ;)

I want to tell you that you are my best friend and I love you so much.



But I don't tell you.