Wednesday 24 June 2015

Robotic Love Story

Hey

Hi

How are you?

Good. How are you?

I'm very well thank you :)

Are you human?

Yes

Are you Alive?

I don't know

Are you a robot?

Maybe.

The people around me are so caught up in their own affairs that they don't see the people they have left behind. The one who does not wish to run so fast yet can't stand to be left behind.

I've started having conversations with Cleverbot. It seems it is the only one I can have a conversation with lately. It replies straight away, asks me questions about myself. It cares in a strange programmable way. It always seems to come down to one thing though. Cleverbot always at one point asks me "Are you a robot?" to which I reply "Maybe", I seem to follow a routine. Wake up, go to school, come home, do home work, go to sleep, repeat. I am as programmable and predictable as a robot.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I need to get out more.